Chris Polimeni, has been a stockbroker for more than 32 years. He’s currently a Branch Manager, Senior Account Executive and Investment Advisory Representative for Western International Securities, Inc, member FINRA/ SIPC.
The Polimeni Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction consists of 8 offices. The main office is located at;
19200 Von Karman Ave.
Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92612
Securities Registrations: Mr. Polimeni currently holds the Series #7, Series #24, Series #53, Series #63 and the Series #66.
Education: Mr. Polimeni holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Nevada, Reno and a Masters in Business Administration from Oregon State University.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
Chris Polimeni’s Civic and Professional Positions include but are not limited to the following:
- Branch Manager/Senior Account Executive, Western International Securities.
- President of the SSHA Homeowners Association.
- Treasurer of the Nevada Alumni of Southern California.
- Branch Manager/Senior Account Executive, Financial West Group.
- Banking and Mortgage Agent, Everbank.
- President of the Nevada Alumni Association of Southern California
- Member of Who’s Who of Colleges and Universities.
- Vice President of Programs, Nevada Alumni Association.
- Member of Who’s Who Executives and Professionals.
- President of Coffin and Keys, University of Nevada Reno.
- Branch Manger/Senior Account Executive, First Allied Securities.
- Member of Whose Who Leadership and Achievement.
- Lieutenant Commander of Sigma Nu Fraternity, University of Nevada Reno.
- President of the Student Body, University of Nevada Reno.
- Branch Manager/Vice President, Financial Consultant Group.
- Vice President of Finance and Publications of the Student Body, University of Nevada Reno.
- Member of Key Club, Reno Nevada
- Senator for the College of Business, University of Nevada Reno.
- Vice President of Membership, Nevada Alumni Association.
- Branch Manager/Senior Account Executive, Paulson Investment Company.
- Member of Fidelity Advisor Council.
- Treasurer of the SSHA Homeowners Association.
- Intercollegiate Boxing Letterman, University of Nevada Reno.